The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to WhiteLabels E-Systems Pvt. Ltd. (WLES). Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party, except for the intended purpose for which such information is provided by the User, in which case User’s consent is implied. WLES reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
The terms “We”, “Our”, “WLES”, “Company”, “Platform” and “Us” refers to the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliated entities, permitted assigns (as and when applicable) and the terms “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to a User of our Electronic Trading Platform.
If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that WLES is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. WLES is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. WLES is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
In general, you can visit WLES’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when WLES may need information from you.
WLES does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you've specifically requested.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information You Give Us – You may be required to give us sensitive personal data about yourself or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail chat or otherwise. This includes information voluntarily provided by you including but not limited to when you register to use the Electronic Trading Platform, activate your Account, use any of our Services, transfer any funds from/to your Linked Bank Account, or when we troubleshoot problems reported by you. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, photograph, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, Govt. Issued Identity Details (i.e. Aadhaar Number), information about/images of your Tax Identification Details (i.e. Permanent Account Number - PAN card) and other identification documents, financial and credit card information, details of your Linked Bank Account and digital assets wallets held on third party exchanges/websites, location details or other information requested by us to detect and protect against frauds and similar criminal activity and such other information required by us from time to time for providing the Services. We may also occasionally require you to participate in optional surveys. Your personal data may be collected through such surveys. We may also require additional information about you for performing ongoing due diligence (necessitated under the applicable law) based on your risk assessment, transaction value, etc. You must ensure that all your data and/or information shared with us is accurate, correct and complete, at all times. You understand that you must promptly inform us of any changes to your data and/or information which may impact your use of our Services. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to you or other third parties on account of provision of incorrect data and/or information provided by a User.
- Information We Collect About You – With regard to each of your visits to any of the Electronic Trading Platform, we may automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other similar information.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Electronic Trading Platform (including date and time); information about transactions and trades executed or attempted to be executed by you; material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information relating to fund transfer requests executed by you while accessing Services through our Electronic Trading Platform. In such transactions, we may collect information relating to such transactions provided by you or by a Selected Third Party.
- Information We Receive from Other Sources – We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Such data may be shared internally and combined with data collected through use of the Electronic Trading Platform. We also work closely with select third parties (including, for example, subcontractors such as advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources.
Disclosure and Distribution of your information:
We reserve the rights to distribute any information that you (i) voluntarily disclose to us or (ii) chose to make public to any third party.
We further reserve the rights to distribute your personal data to any third party under certain circumstances including:
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation.
- For Internal use.
- General information of Public Interest.
- Any other reasonable reason.
- save the User's preferred language and country settings
- perform a statistical analysis of the number of users and of their usage habits
- improve the loading speed of the individual pages
WLES maintains the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your details to be used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
Queries / Clarifications:
In case you:
- have queries about our data protection processes and practices,
- wish to request access to and/or make corrections to your personal data in our possession or under our control, or
- wish to withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data,
please submit a written request (with supporting documents, (if any) to the Compliance Officer/ Legal Head at the email id: email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: